Click here for printable instructions
SRI 25% Acrylic WB
Qualifies for LEED-Credits – Urethane Modified Water-borne Acrylic
- • 25% solids
- • Seals and protects
- • Resists hot tire pickup
- • Urethane modified for increased abrasion resistance
- • Non-yellowing protection from the sun
- • Water-based, non-flammable, & environmentally friendly
- • Easy to apply & clean-up with water
Surface must be clean & dry. Scrub oil spots with concrete cleaner. We recommend SRI CLEANER DEGREASER. For smooth troweled concrete use SRI ETCH & CLEAN. Pressurewash with water at 3000 psi or more. Allow at least 24 hours to dry. Surface must be free of other coatings, waxes, and paint. Always test a small area to your satisfaction before proceeding.
Apply at substrate temperatures above 50° F. Apply with sprayer. For exterior concrete, you may use a medium nap roller. For smooth concrete you may use a lamb’s wool applicator or short nap roller and cross roll. Thoroughly saturate surface. Apply at approximately 200 ft2 per gallon on brushed concrete and 300 ft2 per gallon on smooth-troweled concrete. That may vary due to roughness and porosity of surface. Apply additional coats as needed for increased gloss.
Allow 4 hours for foot traffic, 72 hours for auto traffic. Do not apply if rain is imminent.
Wash with water.
NOTE: Keep from freezing. Store between 40° and 100° F.
Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid direct contact. Symptoms of exposure are redness and irritation to skin and burning and blurred vision to eyes.
- EYES: Flush thoroughly for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention.
- INHALATION: Wash with soap & water. If irritation persists, seek medical attention.
- INGESTION: Do not induce vomiting. Call a doctor or poison control immediately.
- SKIN: Move to fresh air. Consult doctor if breathing difficulty persists.
- SKIN ABSORPTION No harmful results expected.
|Dipropylene glycol n-butyl ether||29911-28-2|
|Dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether||34590-94-8|
|Dot Information||Non-Regulated Material|